Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Unit 8

In reviewing the practices completed thus far, I would say  the Loving Kindness and the Meeting  Asclepius visualization meditations will continue to be beneficial.
 Loving Kindness will help me in my journey with my attitude as I come in contact with people may need my help. The practice will also help me ultimately with the love and kindness I show for myself as I'm a not always patient with myself. I would like to practice each day.
The Asclepius practice  will allow my healing to begin. I will begin to the let the light shine from  all the wisdom of my mother, grandmother and all those that have past me during my journey and the have given me the lessons learned to heal the self doubt, self defeating attitude that prevents me from feeling whole and experiencing total human flourishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment