Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Unit 7

I performed the meeting Asclepius meditative practice and I found it to be very interesting. During the practice I was able to visualize my mother as the wise person in my life, but as the practice progressed, I could not visualize the beams of light coming from her to me and ultimately in myself. I suppose this will take continued work.

The saying" One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself"  For me speaks to the fact that I cannot be an effective health coach if I cannot not impart some of my lessons learned thru these practices to my clients. I feel that it is important that as your client goes thru the process you have an understanding of their thoughts and feelings. The only way to accomplish this in my view is to go through the journey before hand. So, I must continue implement each phase in order to achieve spiritual and psychological  growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment