As I review unit 3 and reflect on my thoughts and feelings during that time I can state the following:
Physical: During Unit 3, I felt my score was at a 5, but as I reflect on my goals at this point ( a few days ago) my score is at 3, and I felt this way because I had not made any progress. Now that I have a clear plan as expressed in Unit 9, I have taken action and started my exercise program.
Spiritual: I believe I am at a score of 10, although at this point in my journey and due to what I have learned in this class, the definition has changed somewhat.
Physiological: I am still very grateful. Although I have seen a few challenges since Unit 3(I lost my job!) I am so blessed to have my health and physiological strength in order to deal with this stressful situation. It has not been easy, but the mindfulness practices have helped me during this process.
In closing, this class has been a wealth of information; a confirmation of what I know in my core to be truth regarding Alternative and Complementary Medicine. I am excited to continue to practice what I have learned and look forward to what I have yet to discover.
I find it encouraging to read that even though you have faced such as great a challenge as losing your employment, you are able to look at the positive. If we never faced challenges we would never know the strength that lies within to overcome. I was without employment for over a year before the start of this course. In that time I was able to do some introspection, equipping of self , and traveling. Continue to be encouraged, and use this time to rebuild and redirect your plan towards overall well-being.
ReplyDelete